Arcanist | Ranged | Intelligence
Perun, God of thunder and Dabog, God of the sun, made prideful bets on which force is greater. Time passed and after many battles, none could defeat the other. The stalemate lasted for years before they decided to cease and call a draw. In the aftermath of the repeated manifestations of the Gods’ power, a being came into existence; a being made of the purest essence of lightning and fire. Lukian – named himself as The Servant of Two Gods – is the manifestation of two elements, trapped in the confines of the mortal plain.
Class: Arcane Priest
Lukian’s conviction and devotion to two Gods gives him elemental affinity with Sunfire and Lightning. He can unleash powerful spells that can decimate groups of enemies.
See Ability Tree
Level Up Bonuses
Each time he levels up Lukian gains :
|At each level||+ 18||+ 16||+ 28||+ 18|
- Lukian is played by deploying a Spell Charge with his ability keys and then activating the desired elemental version of that ability with either LMB or RMB. Remember that being hit by an enemy drops the current Spell Charge but does not activate its cooldown.
- Lukian's lightning spells tend to be more defensive (stuns/blinds) while his fire spells tend to be more offensive (with burns). Using the right mix of lightning with fire during an encounter will ensure the maximum crowd control and damage occurs:
- - Mark of the Gods (Lightning) mixed with Elemental Rings (Fire) places maximum crowd control and damage on the enemy
- - Using Flameprayer after every combo almost ensures unlimited resource
- - Spark of Perun should always be used to increase resource generation potential
- - Wrath of Elements (Lightning) is ideal for keeping bosses crowd controlled during an encounter
- Increase his Intelligence first and Fortitude second as damage is his forte.
- His high movement profile makes this character ideal for players with experience of traditional SHMUP games, which means he is proficient at not getting hit.
- - His Shift ability’s speed and the area of his (Space)-LMB ability makes it possible for him to retain a Combo Meter between rooms, however, this will leave him vulnerable to attack for a few seconds
- - Since most of his abilities can be performed while moving, it is entirely possible to focus purely on increasing Intelligence and Spell Damage % Increase while ignoring Fortitude, at least until late game
- - The above factors make Lukian the ideal character for topping the Leaderboards
- Be aware that Lukian’s (F) abilities do not make him immune from being hit for a few frames while the ability initially animates, and that knockbacks can still cancel this ability in the middle of initial animation frames.
Unlock Lukian by getting 30 Lukian Shards
Especially dropped in assassination Servant of a god
Skins available at the beginning.
Cleric of Duality
Keeper of Whispers