The Leaderboards show the top Glory points achieved by a player on a given Level, Missions or Assassinations. Threats leaderboard is linked to the corresponding Missions leaderboard. There is currently no dedicated leaderboard for CO-OP Mode. Leaderboards are different for each region (NA/EU/etc).
Getting a high Glory score depends on the Combo Meter. The Combo Meter is separated into three parts:
Kill Count is the first number, which shows the number of enemies killed with the meter Active.
Multiplier is the second number, and counts the number of hits landed on enemies' health bars. Multiplier is not added when only damaging enemy Shields.
Decay Meter is the blue triangle that drains as time passes without hitting an enemy. When the Decay Meter empties, Glory is added to the current total score.
Tips and Tricks
- Start each map by learning what bonus Glory challenges there are (small red diamonds on right side of screen).
- Learn a run and strategize how to beat each room based on the enemies that spawn in them.
- - Remember that while the location of enemy spawns is procedurally generated, usually the number and types of enemies are static (for campaign missions).
- - Some rooms have enemy spawns on a timer, others do not; learn which are which. It appears to be random and timer rooms give more glory.
- Getting a meteor/treasure room will drastically decrease maximum possible Glory for a run, however these rooms can be skipped without completing them, so it may be possible to retain a combo with high move speed and room chaining.
- Getting hit by enemies resets the Combo Meter, but some environmental hazards do not. Dodging does count for being hit. [outdated]
- The Multiplier may have a maximum rate based on enemy health or hit output count.
- It is possible, although difficult, to retain the Combo Meter between rooms on some maps. Some legendary gear and pets which add movement speed can help with that.
- If you know there is a difficult to avoid enemy, or enemies with guaranteed hit abilities coming up, it is recommended to intentionally let your Decay Meter empty before that wave instead of risking a high combo. [outdated]
- It is not necessary to have a high level character or certain specs to do well on Leaderboards; rather knowing the encounters, strategies, movements needed, and ability to keep from being hit.
- Lowering your DPS (the limit being your own comfort) increases the number of hits you can deal on enemies allowing for easier procs of on-hit items and longer fights against summoning monster/boss. Also remember that you can switch gear between areas for more precise gameplay.
- A no-hit run on any map is very difficult to achieve, but if that is your aim, remember that you can quick reset by allowing enemies to kill your character. It is easier to achieve this by intentionally running a glass cannon character that will die in a single hit.
- In some cases, such as Soulsmith Reforged, killing the boss first unlocks the combo multiplier (which is otherwise stuck at 1.00).
- Be careful when ending the last wave of a level, the current combo you are holding may not be counted. It is recommended to intentionally let your Decay Meter empty before killing the last monster. [outdated]
- Some exploits exist that can be used to gain a maximum score of 500+ on almost any map. They will be hopefully removed soon.
- Some legendary gear with movement speed procs can be triggered by attacking environmental hazards.
- The Glory to Enemy Health Ratio needs further testing. Evidence suggests that this is the case because of two factors. First, scores are higher on Master difficulty despite the only change being to the Multiplier, and second since maps oft seem to have an absolute maximum Glory attainable (see Story Mission 1-1). [outdated]
- It may appear that the Glory score is capped at 500, but it is not. In fact, after reaching 500 glory, every glory point earned is recorded and counted towards the ranking.
- Some of the items on this page are marked as outdated as they require new testing due to unnoted changes since the game's official launch.