This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Due to the length of these missions, individual encounters are generally shorter than other mission types, but the overall mission has more challenges
- Players do not have to clear the mission fully but must choose to continue within 15 seconds after each encounter, or they will automatically complete the expedition early (leaving early does count towards completion for quests)
- To fight the end boss, players must fully complete the expedition
- If completed fully, expedition missions provide a large number of key fragments for assassination missions, along with a larger than normal amount of loot in the large chest
- No Guide Arrow is provided during these missions, and often times players can complete battle points in the order of their choosing
- The player may change gear during this mission
Note: While most missions fall into a certain range they can spawn at, particular missions are set levels as depicted.