In Defense Missions, the player must defend a structure with a set amount of life, while killing waves of monsters until fighting an Elite monster at the end.
- Waves spawn in 12-second intervals, the faster a player kills the wave, the more downtime between waves
- Number of waves are listed on the right side of the screen under the glory counter, along with objective health, which increases by mission level
- Instead of attacking the hero, monsters will generally prioritize attacking the point first, although skills that taunt (Istok, Dameer) will override the prioritization
- While healing indication may occur over the defense objective, the objective cannot be healed
- The defense point can be grabbed and moved by monsters
- It is advised to not stand directly on the point in the event an AoE attack is placed under the Hero and objective, while Hero damaging AoEs placed on the point help protect it
- These are the shortest missions in Pagan Online
Note: While most missions fall into a certain range they can spawn at, particular missions are set levels as depicted.